profile HI, I'M KIM. archives December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2008 |
Friday, September 29, 2006 @ 8:18 pm
Relief HELLOOOOO :D Technically, the exams arent over yet, but how does one study for English and Chinese compre? Read the newspapers and shou ce... That's about it, right? Exams were like ~!@#$%^&* but I don't even want to talk about it anymore. "What's done is done." Okay. 1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BERRY!!! Y ![]() 2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN!!! ♥ ![]() 3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL YOU COOL BIRTHDAY PEOPLE!!! Today Ms Lau gave us Childrens' Day gummies cos' we "touched (her) heart this past year". Awwwww hahahaha "we love you, Jon!" OH YEAH speaking of Jon, I was quite sad that he's not the Singapore Idol, but I dont really mind that Hady's it now lah. At least he can sing quite well :) Yup! Jon's voice is so sexy, though. HAHAHAHA okay. I'm looking through my Sec 1 Geog textbook right now. It's all coming back like a nightmare. Faults, block mountains, shifting cultivation, pastoral nomadism... Err. Okay nevermind! Went out with Kris and Fart today! Hahaha watched John Tucker Must Die. It's quite a funny movie, but the storyline is slightly shallow and we didnt get the ending. But it was nice :) A well-deserved break from the exam cramming hahaha :D We also walked aimlessly around Far East. Okay I walked around aimlessly while Kris looked for earrings and Fart looked for a wallet. Lunch at Food Republic. Oh gosh, nautical things surrounded us mercilessly. P.S. Layering is in. ![]() This is so good. Everyone should go try it now. :D The Botanic Gardens is so cool lah I love the lake with the stage. Symphony lake, I think. Eco-lake is boring. There are only... 2 turtles and 3 swans. The swans are so beautiful, though. All long and white and graceful :) The pink lotuses are so pretty as well! Hahaha the prata is good too! It's the Jalan Kayu roti prata stall. So yummy! Heh :) Haha I started this entry at 8.18 pm. It's 8.45 pm now. And this entry isn't even long!!!!! |